Old August 23rd 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default incredible ebay auction

mike maghakian wrote:

have you thought about seeing a therapist for your obvious mental issues.

you are a major league asshole, and I don't need to offer any proof as it
should be obvious to anyone on this group

Don't like the truth, do you?

And hey, why is that R7 still in your collection?

"dxAce" wrote in message

mike maghakian wrote:

I haven't posted a crazy auction in a while but this one has blown me
away.
this antenna is not a good performer and is worth about $50.
it went for $222

It looks as though everyone who bid on it thought it was worth more than
about
$50.

Have you thought about taking some courses in appraisal? :-)

dxAce
Michigan
USA