Old August 24th 06, 03:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default buying stupid in the USA

dx(FMLAO)Ace wrote:

All well and good, but paying insane prices for real estate is a
"bubble" and when the bubble bursts (as they all do), the -ENTIRE-
country gets hurt...even maroons in Holland Michigan.

I have it on good authority that there is only ONE maroon in Holland
MI. No sense in tarring decent people with the same brush.

(Or doesn't your feeble brain remember how bad the -country- got hurt
when the "dot com" bubble went bust????)

Apples and Oranges...

You go sleep on it, you might figure it all out by morning.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

We can't expect any better advice from someone who recommends that
playing POKER is a good way to wealth.

mike