Old August 24th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default incredible ebay auction

mike maghakian wrote:

have you thought about seeing a therapist for your obvious mental issues.

you are a major league asshole, and I don't need to offer any proof as it
should be obvious to anyone on this group

I wish to protest the above posting in the most vehement of terms.
Please note that the word 'Major' indicates something large, noticeable
and of value.

The obvious lack of ANY of these characteristics in the Laughing Rectum
that walks upright, I'd venture to say he isn't 'major' ANYTHING and
should be relegated to the 'smallest sphincter' category.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Sincerely,

mike Eduardo II