Old August 24th 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc
m II m II is offline

Default Bush's Draft is starting

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/22/mar...all/index.html -
How long till we'll be drafting high school kids? It looks like we're
having another Vietnam.

Hey Dude, Relax..

" Mission Accomplished "..

Remember?

http://www.dmoma.org/lobby/exhibitio...omplished.jpeg

Note: There is excellent reason to believe that the Department of
Defense is deliberately not reporting a significant number of the dead
in Iraq. We have received copies of manifests from the MATS that show
far more bodies shipped into Dover AFP than are reported officially. The
actual death toll is in excess of 10,000. (See the official records at
the end of this piece.)

http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2474.htm