Old August 24th 06, 01:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default Poor Markie! - Markie, Just kill yourself.

an Old fraud wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 23:46:53 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

why do you want to kil the ARS?

Why do you want to "kill" the English language?

based on you own adknowledgement that I am an expert on lying I say you
are lying

You proved me correct again in your "acknowledgement."