Old August 24th 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default What ever happened to the professor?

m II wrote:

dx(FMLAO)Ace wrote:

NOVFP wrote:

You know - Dr. M.W. Bryant, PhD - professor at the University of
Louisville.
He used to post good swl logs on here.
Wonder what ever became of him.

Dr.? PhD?

He disappeared after it became apparent that the jig was up. I think what may
have done him in was the fact that he called me up and claimed I got him fired.

I then called his employer and verified that he had indeed not been fired.

My guess is that his employer had a chat with him after that.

Your calling his present and past employers did wonders for his status,
I 'm sure.

Yeah! Especially since he didn't have that PhD he claimed. And of course, he didn't
help himself by calling me up and claiming that *I* got him fired. That was merely
*another* fabrication on his part.

Did you pretend you were from the FBI?

Nope, just told them who I was and that Mr. Bryant was making certain claims.

You should be ashamed
of your virulent stalking, you deviant.

Checking facts is not stalking, oh dumbass Canucky one, it's more like a reporters
job.

dxAce
Michigan
USA