Old August 24th 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks
The Demon Prince of Absurdity The Demon Prince of Absurdity is offline

Default I hate the AUK k00ks here, but watching the CB group get hammered is friggen hilarious.

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:35:09 -0500, Kali did the cha-cha, and screamed:
Slow Code said:
: ROFL,
:
: Those poor 11 meter tards just can't win for loosin from those homos in
: AUK.
:
: SC

Homo Sapien? Of what evolutionary mutation are you, then?

Australopithecus afarensis would be my guess. Possibly homo
neanderthalensis, but that might be a stretch.

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
(If someone wouldn't mind seconding it...)
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck (needs seconding)
Unabomber Surprise (needs seconding)
Goofy @zzed Babboon (needs seconding)
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award