Old August 24th 06, 09:45 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default not lloyd responds and changes his gender? -

Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:26:13 -0700, an old friend attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:43:40 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
Köi-Lö wrote:
an old wrote:

You inconsequential, raving mad sack of ****.

and yet you go about the task of trying to harrassme

Hell, that's easy. Anyone could "harass" you. Even a bot could "harass"
you.

bots can be very harrassing

Not, however, in a life-threatening manner.

that depnds on the bot and for that matter the ability of a bot to
lethal is increasing as we intragte computer tech into our lives