Old August 24th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Al Klein Al Klein is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:52:28 GMT, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Al Klein wrote:
Ever try taking dictation at 100wpm spoken speed in a foreign
language? I have. Even in one I understand, it's difficult. In one
I don't understand it's impossible. Maybe you're better than I am.

I can certainly write down Spanish spoken at my CW
speed of 13 wpm

Really? You listen to people speaking at 13 wpm? What are they on?
It sounds like good stuff.