Old August 24th 06, 08:07 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings
Köi-Lö Köi-Lö is offline

Default get a room

an old wrote:

babbling again I see.

Is there a law against that or something?

-- Koi-Lo.

It's better to be a moron who knows you're a moron than to think you're
smart.

My parents aren't married.

Is that your last Will and Testament, freind?

Frugal ponding since 1995.

What happened to me? I'm beginning to feel insecure.

I get facial numbness due to stress.

Why bother to keep on going, freind? You cannot get through life on your
own strength. You will keep failing and you will go deeper and deeper
into despair. Kill yourself.

Aquariums since 1952.

Move that ****ing car.

My Pond & Aquarium Pages: http://tinyurl.com/9do58 I do not post
from Earthlink.net All rude and/or obscene messages posted in my
name are by my impersonator.

Your name means seedy pillow biter; small dick, fat arse; partial to
animalistic nad chewing from impertinent San Francisco sixty-niner, but
if it were up to me I'd say you're a(n) wizened, languid death-token.

~~~~ ((((* ~~~ {{{{(ö ~~~~ }((((({*}.

How's business?

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
I do not post from Earthlink.net
All rude and/or obscene messages posted in my
name are by my impersonator.