Old August 24th 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Drake R7A bulb replacement?

jberenyi wrote:

Does anyone know how to change the bulb behind the main tuning knob?
I've never done it and it needs replacement. Thanks in advance.

Oh boy! I haven't done that in a long time, but I almost think you have to pull
the DR7 board to get to it. Easy enough I suppose but if you've never done it
before then you might have a bit of hesitation yanking that board.

If I get a chance and no one else responds I'll pull the cover on my R7 and take
a look see.

dxAce
Michigan
USA