Old August 24th 06, 11:20 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings
Köi-Lö Köi-Lö is offline

Default not lloyd responds and changes his gender? -

an old wrote:

.

friend, why do you have a basket on the front of your bike like a little
girl?

.

You know, words cost money.

I'm sorry, but my brain has developed a few bad sectors.

Death would become you.

that depnds on the bot and for that matter the ability of a bot to
lethal is increasing as we intragte computer tech into our lives.

I am being unjustly accused of being a bot.

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.