Old August 24th 06, 11:52 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings
The Demon Prince of Absurdity The Demon Prince of Absurdity is offline

Default not lloyd responds and changes his gender? -

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:45:11 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:26:13 -0700, an old friend attempted to confuse
the issue further by squeaking:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:43:40 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha,
and screamed:
Köi-Lö wrote:
an old wrote:

You inconsequential, raving mad sack of ****.

and yet you go about the task of trying to harrassme

Hell, that's easy. Anyone could "harass" you. Even a bot could
"harass" you.

bots can be very harrassing

Not, however, in a life-threatening manner.

that depnds on the bot and for that matter the ability of a bot to lethal
is increasing as we intragte computer tech into our lives

Wow. You really are k00ky.

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
(If someone wouldn't mind seconding it...)
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck (needs seconding)
Unabomber Surprise (needs seconding)
Goofy @zzed Babboon (needs seconding)
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award