Old August 25th 06, 12:04 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default not lloyd responds and changes his gender? -

The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:45:11 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

that depnds on the bot and for that matter the ability of a bot to lethal
is increasing as we intragte computer tech into our lives

Wow. You really are k00ky.

hardly as medial devices are increasing ly conected to the bot and
hackers can in fact affect lethal harm to their victums

indeed if someone were hack enough into my home this winter and altered
the programing of medical device oe might have killed my home man