Old August 25th 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default I hate the AUK k00ks here, but watching the CB group get hammered is friggen hilarious.

"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
You AUK fags better keep this **** out of
rec.radio.amateur.misc and rec.radio.amateur.policy.

SC

You just sealed the fate of those groups, and the fallout will destroy
the hobby that you constantly whine about. You have nobody to blame but
yourself.

No, we got Woger, Markie, Lloydie, and Stevie. They digitally Pump each
other contantly. Our group can't get any worse.

Now go shoot some skip on your 11 meter cesspool.

Sc