Old August 25th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default FAO Regulars

DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

jim wrote:
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

well I guess this means that you are no longer killfiling me

OTOH the meow folks will get bored soon enough and we will go back to
your and Tom and wismen incessant bashing of anything other yourselfs

and your trying to blame ME for the gay bashiing done by other posters
these meow folks have n staying power indeed their efforts on RRAP are
dying out already