Old August 25th 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default Antarctica LRA36

dxAce wrote:
Presumed LRA36, Antarctica on 15476 at 1900 with programming in Spanish. Seems
to be USB only with a slight carrier.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

That is a nice catch if it's LRA36. I'll have to listen for them over
the next few days, but they may be out of reach for me. There are times
when I'd give my right arm for a spot that's as quiet as yours! I
remember you also noting from time to time that you were hearing
Bangkok Meteorological Radio....I've never been able to hear them,
despite many attempts. Probably just too much noise at my location.

Steve