Old August 24th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
al goss al goss is offline

Default FS: 144Mhz 2kw Output PA

W6PO design 8877/3CX1500A7 with separate 3900v p.s., built by Antenna Works
of Calif., been sitting 4 years + for several reasons ( city TVI , Cable
Vision, telephones etc), tube has approx 20 hours total on it but I
finally pulled out of closet and burned in tube & re-powered all : nice
2kw out. Have pix & doc's, will answer questions . Asking $1700. Cost new
2900 with new tube. No trades, I have more than I need now. Pick-up,
reasonable meet, shipping would be costly. "AL"
Rochester WNY