Old August 25th 06, 06:02 AM
Iitoi Iitoi is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Moore
Al Klein wrote:
As I said in another post, try that in Turkish. Or Latvian. Or any
other language you don't know a single word of.

Sorry, you first challenged me to do that in Spanish.
I have proved beyond any doubt that I can do that.
Your need to suddenly change languages on me speaks
volumes.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp
Cecil, my old friend. I'm disappointed that you've been drawn back into this cesspool.

From the glory days when you were the leading poster, and when substantive issues were discussed in deliberate if sometimes heated sessions, rrap has declined into a small, well-trained group of village idiots who have no function other than flinging excretory matter like mangy monkeys in a third rate carnival sideshow.

A shame, but it has to be said.

The Man in the Maze
QRT on Baboquivari Peak, AZ