Old August 25th 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc
L. L. is offline

Default Bush's Draft is starting

"Mike" wrote in message
In article ,
"L." wrote:

And just WHERE are those "Weapons of Mass Destruction" we went in there
find - the initial cause of the war? Seems to me, someone screwed up.
Either
our "intelligence" wasn't so freaking intelligent OR the man named Bush -
LIED.

Since Congress saw the very same intelligence - and then voted for the
war - that means the intelligence wasn't so freaking intelligent!

If "Bush LIED" then all of Congress LIED also. Everyone seems to
conveniently forget this.

Mike

Whats to forget? THE WHOLE FREAKING THING WAS A LIE. Doesn't matter WHO
"started" it or "supported" it. FACT IS - we've got 2000 plus dead soldiers
now due to this LIE. A LIE IS A LIE IS A LIE - no matter how started or
allowed to go on. BUSH, CONGRESS, whoever - ALL are responsible for this
Travisty. THEY ALL have to accept blame - after all, THEY are in command.
AND if our so called intelligence isn't so intelligent, then maybe we should
look a tad harder before going into a war. Hussien made an ass of all of
them. Maybe he did wrong and he's on trial now for it, but he WAS right!

L.