Old August 25th 06, 06:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc
L. L. is offline

Default Bush's Draft is starting

wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 23:28:30 -0400, "L." wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message
In article ,
"L." wrote:

And just WHERE are those "Weapons of Mass Destruction" we went in there
find - the initial cause of the war? Seems to me, someone screwed up.
Either
our "intelligence" wasn't so freaking intelligent OR the man named
Bush -
LIED.

Since Congress saw the very same intelligence - and then voted for the
war - that means the intelligence wasn't so freaking intelligent!

If "Bush LIED" then all of Congress LIED also. Everyone seems to
conveniently forget this.

Mike

Whats to forget? THE WHOLE FREAKING THING WAS A LIE. Doesn't matter WHO
"started" it or "supported" it. FACT IS - we've got 2000 plus dead
soldiers
now due to this LIE. A LIE IS A LIE IS A LIE - no matter how started or
allowed to go on. BUSH, CONGRESS, whoever - ALL are responsible for this
Travisty. THEY ALL have to accept blame - after all, THEY are in command.
AND if our so called intelligence isn't so intelligent, then maybe we
should
look a tad harder before going into a war. Hussien made an ass of all of
them. Maybe he did wrong and he's on trial now for it, but he WAS right!

saddam was never right

as it happens the documents clearly indiacate that his general were
lead to believe theyhad WMD's and we tapped there phone at varioustime

Saddam thought if he could covince us he had WMD's we would not attack

he was wrong

but saddam was a lyiar for being wrong nor was intel nor the pres or
the congress

OTOH when I voted for Bush in 2000 I was voting for war with Iraq
before 9/11 I felt saddam had to be taken out the congress and
President Clinton agreed with me ut did nothing

so I would not care if you could prove that the WMD stuff was nothing
but a langley fake up to force a war , a war was what we needed and
sooner rather than later. Indeed iwas hoping for war in jan 2002
before 9/11 occoured my beef with bush is that he waitied so long

L.

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

No - Saddam was "right" - I'm referring to his description of another Viet
nam for US. He was right on the money. It has been a very close call - maybe
not in all ways, but with the way it is dragging on and our people getting
killed. IT IS POINTLESS. Those ass holes down there have been fighting for
hundreds or thousands of years, do you REALLY think WE are going to bring
peace there in a couple? HELL NO. THIS WAR didn't have to be. AGAIN - when
DADDY BUSH was in power - had he allowed Norman to finish the job, Saddam
wouldn't have had this second go round. So - BUSHES ****ed up.......... 9/11
wasn't done by Saddam, it was done by a low life - yellow bellied - son of a
bitch with vacuum lips from sucking too many dongs - who hides in caves -
gutless to come out in the open. I WILL give Bush credit for NOT hiding.
Maybe Saddam was doing wrong in some views = far be it from me to say he was
doing right, but he seemed to be keeping control - right or wrong. You
didn't have all this bull **** there is now - with all of them fighting each
other. The Kurds, Shiites, and whoever else it is. We have to be crazy to
think WE are going to solve that mess. it hasn't worked in a year - so tell
me - just HOW many more years should we stay there and how many more have to
die for it? IF you like that "war" so much, why don't YOU volunteer?

Oh and the WMD - Since we went in under false pretenses of him having them,
just what the hell do you think we would have done with definate finds? THE
SAME DAMNED THING! So HIS threats 0r ploys didn't do a damned thing. THEY
AGREED WITH YOU? GIVE ME A BREAK.............. They don't agree with US. YOU
AND I are peons in their eyes, they don't give a **** what WE think. All
we're good for is paying for their damned perks.......... and dying for
their causes.

WE NEEDED A WAR? Man that is one sick thought........... what the **** are
you smoking?

L.