Old August 25th 06, 10:20 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings
The God of Odd Statements The God of Odd Statements is offline

Default not lloyd responds and changes his gender? -

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:01:23 -0500, DrDeath did most oddly state:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote...
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006! (If
someone wouldn't mind seconding it...)

While an outsider, I would like to second the motion if nobody else will.

Thank you! That was most kind. Yes, you're eligible to nominate, second,
and vote. Check out my various sigs for good candidates for whom to vote,
if you like...;-{P}

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion, owner of rec.radio.amateur.policy trolls
July 2006 Looney Maroon Nomination:
http://www.lunarplanner.com/HolyCross.html#Timing
Vote Chuck Lysaght for Tar & Feathers!
Ballot coming Sept 1st!