Old August 25th 06, 01:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,alt.usenet.kooks
[email protected] peewee_lloyd_davies@yahoo.com is offline

Default Get help for your substandard English, Markie!

wrote:
On 24 Aug 2006 05:42:46 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
wrote:

an Old fraud wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
mork margan wrote:
Or more corecly, we will haev a celabration at myh ouse with beer enemas
for all. It willbe Fotsers Beer from australia, puls some ginness bear
from iraland so it wllbe high class. Llyod Davis will bethere to do a
pdocast too, so huryr up and get that NAL Tood so we can haev a party.

I don't think

We know that, Toad.
based on you own adknowledgement that I am an expert on lying I say you
are lying

"adknowlegement?" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA moron!

Get help for your substandard English.

why?

So you admit your English is substandard.

any effort is all but wasted on you

Still you follow up to every post like a good little whipped bitch.