Old August 25th 06, 01:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks
TransWench TransWench is offline

Default SMEGMA ONE NAL celebrated with beer party

I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris
Herself suddenly made me reply to Wabbit:
TransWench wrote:
I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris
Herself suddenly made me reply to Wabbit:
wrote:
On 24 Aug 2006 05:45:57 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:21:21 -0500, "RLW" KookTard@anon wrote:

Hi Leslie!

you are Lying expert opinion adknowledged by yourself

And you are the expert at being a ****ing imbecile.

Leslie Paulin and James "Crapout" Koput are both Canadian ****heads
who are trolling you, stupid.

And yet, curiously enough, neither of them is me, fanbois.

Funny how Leslie used the "boi" spelling, though.

Funny how that's become a common spelling in Teh Empire.

Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!! Kallisti!!! mhm 29x21
Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM,
CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, HCNB, IAC, MWFA
Email popesnarky *at* gmail.com
I want a boyfriend who is sensitive and caring,
but they already have boyfriends.
Vote Classic "oar pin" Tholenator for George Armstrong
Custer "Kicked @$$" Award