Old August 25th 06, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Al Klein Al Klein is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 02:12:14 GMT, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Al Klein wrote:
As I said in another post, try that in Turkish. Or Latvian. Or any
other language you don't know a single word of.

Sorry, you first challenged me to do that in Spanish.

David's choice was Spanish. My choice was a language one couldn't
understand. Pay attention.

I have proved beyond any doubt that I can do that.
Your need to suddenly change languages on me speaks
volumes.

About your lack of content, yes.