Old August 25th 06, 01:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate
[email protected] peewee_lloyd_davies@yahoo.com is offline

Default HAMS ACCUSE SMEGMA ONE OF PIRACY!...AND THEY'RE RIGHT!

wrote:
On 24 Aug 2006 06:02:45 -0700,
wrote:

an old fraud wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friendless Cocksucker wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

I see a NAL in your future.
for?

For you talking to unlicened stations, Morkie!
why would the fcc give Todd an NAL if I do something?

Learn to read, stupid. You are going to get one for talking to
unlicensed stations.
I can it was Todd would get an NAL for some action of mine

Wrong again, stupid, The FCC has busted people for talking to
unlicensed stations.

besides I wasn't tlaking an unlicensed station

You said you did.
nope

Yep. Googl;e has archived the posts where you posted it.

or has yours been
revoked?

Go to a license database and see, dumb****!

well a quick check reveals that No Cocksucker Lloyd has not been issued

Very good, dumbass. Did I ever say I had a license? Or radio equipment?

then

Then as usual, you haven't a leg to stand on.