Old August 25th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks
DrDeath DrDeath is offline

Default SMEGMA ONE NAL celebrated with beer party

wrote in message
oups.com...

TransWench wrote:
I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris
Herself suddenly made me reply to Wabbit:
wrote:
On 24 Aug 2006 05:45:57 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:21:21 -0500, "RLW" KookTard@anon wrote:

Hi Leslie!

you are Lying expert opinion adknowledged by yourself

And you are the expert at being a ****ing imbecile.

Leslie Paulin and James "Crapout" Koput are both Canadian ****heads who
are trolling you, stupid.

And yet, curiously enough, neither of them is me, fanbois.

Funny how Leslie used the "boi" spelling, though.

Funny how we use "boi" in RRCB and RRAP. The fired Papa John's pizza boi
steps in his own feces once again.