Old August 25th 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks
Kali Kali is offline

Default OMEGMA ONE

In om, an Old
friend said:
:
: FreeSpeechStore wrote:
: On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:01:37 -0700, an old friend wildly foamed:
: TransWench wrote:
: I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris
: Herself suddenly made me reply to Wabbit: Funny how that's become a
: common spelling in Teh Empire.
:
: then stop calling others on speling BITCHSLAP
:
: Sorry, but you, as a k00k, don't even get to suggest what I should or
: should not do. Also, you have a lot to learn about "speling" in Teh Empire
: of MEOW.
: so I can
:
: you are a kook
:
: you need to grow up
:
: and I guess you insist I finaly have good reason to someone a pussy
: pussy kook

You finaly have good reason to someone a pussy pussy kook.

Is that the same thing, essentially, as 'someone a dog dog nut'?

Kali
--
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former
begets knowledge, the latter ignorance.