Old August 25th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

Al Klein wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 02:12:14 GMT, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Al Klein wrote:
As I said in another post, try that in Turkish. Or Latvian. Or any
other language you don't know a single word of.

Sorry, you first challenged me to do that in Spanish.

David's choice was Spanish. My choice was a language one couldn't
understand. Pay attention.

I have proved beyond any doubt that I can do that.
Your need to suddenly change languages on me speaks
volumes.

About your lack of content, yes.

nope your efforts to keep chaning to rules

it is tranperant as see though as your cowardly nature