Old August 25th 06, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Dave Oldridge Dave Oldridge is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

wrote in
:

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:22:53 GMT, Dave Oldridge
wrote:

wrote in
m:

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 01:10:08 GMT, Dave Oldridge
wrote:

"Woody" wrote in

Well there ya have it folks.... 50wpm saves lives. So how does it
work? Turn up the speaker really loud and place it [face down] on
the person's chest, while
an op in South America tapped out universally accepted words that
would mimic an atrioventricular rhythm?

Did someone drop you on your head at birth?
wy wouldyou ask that did someone drop you on yours?

No, but when I'm confronted with TOTAL stupidity, it's a possible
explanotion for it.

where did you encounter total stpupidity? I missed it I saw someone
being sarcastic and reasonabley cleaver about it

I'm not responsible for your perceptual difficulties.

--
Dave Oldridge+
ICQ 1800667