Old August 25th 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Kali Kali is offline

Default get a room

In , No Code Lloyd
Davies said:
:
: "Köi-Lö" ?1?ôx@ôÜ1Ô.ôôô wrote in message
: eatnowhere.com...
: an old wrote:
:
: .
:
: You wish.
:
: of course I am that is why Wismenwent to all the trouble to troll you
: here.
:
: So, how do you feel about being trolled by me, freind?
:
:
: Then you and your childish hangers-on decide to belabor the point for as
: long as you can milk the topic.
: Damn, you guys are childish!

And you keep coming back for more. Is your strategy working?

: How's this for your set-to hissy fits?
:
:
: I don't like Liberals! I don't like butt -pluggers, I don't like Wetbacks, I
: don't like rap music, I don't like seeing 14 year old white girls pushing
: baby buggies with half-breed black babies around the local mall, and I don't
: like Illegals getting Driver's Licenses.

You've embraced your ignorance and intolerance and will scream
it from the rooftops, if you must.

: I also do not like seeing theatre marquees with Spanish over riding the
: English version. I live in the United States, I do not live in Mexico City.
: And when I use an automated check out lane? I speak English, thank you just
: the same, Wal-Mart!

Your writing conveys an accent. Can't quite place it.

Kali
--
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former
begets knowledge, the latter ignorance.