Old August 25th 06, 05:44 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default get a life

DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:51:17 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

The word BITCHSLAP

you can type bitchlsp all day if you like

you can't do it

I wouldn't place any bets on that.

why not?

Time and resources.

meaning

I am quite certian none of them would the nerve

or how much you want to bet Doc and how do I get paid

You will be paid in negative attention, your favorite currency.

how much money you want bet Doc ?

these usenet kooks are like to cowardly to even post their own name let
alone try to hit someone

Nobody from AUK has threatened to hit you.

they claim they have by typing bitchslap
You punish yourself with every
post you make.

nope
you will do try under conidctions where you get conduct an ambush.

I see your collage education is showing again.

no that is MY ARMY training showingI reconize and ambush when I see one