Old August 25th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default FAO Regulars

DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" misspelled in message
ups.com...
DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

jim wrote:
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in
polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?
they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

well I guess this means that you are no longer killfiling me

Not at the present moment.

well you can see then you lack the power give orders
I hope you can see that

What orders? Your delusional as usual. Too bad YOU can't see that.

your orders to leave the NG kook
then stop making remarks about MY sex life and the sex lifes of other
and we will make a start

I haven't said a word about yor sex life and could care less about it. The
only start I am interested in is you starting to exit this NG.

you are lying as always

why shoudl I exit this NG?

the only reasons you have given are one my sex life and two you have
lied and said I never talk radio

But that won't matter as I have stated that
when AUK leaves I will killfile you and you will no longer exist to me.

except for the fact roughly half of your posts will continue to refer
to me

You claim to see into the future? kOOky

I simply assumed that you post in the future as you have in the past

right Doc, just another kook you ought to fit right in other on AUK

Get it right, kookologist. YOU are the boring kOOk who will win awards soon.

I got it right you are a KOOK and control freak and a gay bashing bigot
besides