Old August 25th 06, 08:57 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default FAO Regulars

DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

What orders? Your delusional as usual. Too bad YOU can't see that.

your orders to leave the NG kook

I gave no such order.

lying again then stop making remarks about MY sex life and the
sex lifes of other
and we will make a start

I haven't said a word about yor sex life and could care less about it.
The
only start I am interested in is you starting to exit this NG.

you are lying as always

You are the admitted liar, archived on Google.

indeed and you are one the proven liar as archived on google

your point

why shoudl I exit this NG?

You are not a CBer, nor do you post CB related material.

Yes and I am a cber and I post such materail

why did you repost this to RRAP?

the only reasons you have given are one my sex life and two you have
lied and said I never talk radio

Reasons for what?
I have NO interest in your sex life.

then why do you bring it up?