Old August 25th 06, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc
David David is offline

Default Bush's Draft is starting

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:37:50 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:26:20 GMT, David wrote:

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 00:35:44 -0400,
wrote:

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 23:28:30 -0400, "L." wrote:

so I would not care if you could prove that the WMD stuff was nothing
but a langley fake up to force a war , a war was what we needed and
sooner rather than later. Indeed iwas hoping for war in jan 2002
before 9/11 occoured my beef with bush is that he waitied so long

War is insane.

it is insane but sometimetime the only sane response to insaity is
more insanity (mangleo somone named short in the process)

We can no longer afford such madness.

We can not afford the price of AVOIDING such madness
"you would have the men of Gondor gather while the Dark Lord gathers
armies. It takes but one foe to breed a war"JJJR Tolkien a line writen
long before the ww2 as I understand
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

You will see soon enough.