Old August 25th 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default OMEGMA ONE

The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:09:14 -0700, an Old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
FreeSpeechStore wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:01:37 -0700, an old friend wildly foamed:
TransWench wrote:
I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris
Herself suddenly made me reply to Wabbit: Funny how that's become a
common spelling in Teh Empire.

then stop calling others on speling BITCHSLAP

Sorry, but you, as a k00k, don't even get to suggest what I should or
should not do. Also, you have a lot to learn about "speling" in Teh
Empire of MEOW.

so I can

No, you really can't.

sure I can kook
Not without getting slapped.

you are not slaping me you can't

I don't mind you typing the word bitchslap