Old August 26th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb
The God of Odd Statements The God of Odd Statements is offline

Default OMEGMA ONE

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:11:33 -0700, an old freind did most oddly state:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:09:14 -0700, an Old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
FreeSpeechStore wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:01:37 -0700, an old friend wildly foamed:
TransWench wrote:
I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess
Eris Herself suddenly made me reply to Wabbit: Funny how that's
become a common spelling in Teh Empire.

then stop calling others on speling BITCHSLAP

Sorry, but you, as a k00k, don't even get to suggest what I should or
should not do. Also, you have a lot to learn about "speling" in Teh
Empire of MEOW.

so I can BITCHSLAP

No, you really can't.

sure I can BITCHSLAP

Sure you can what?

Not without getting slapped.

you are not slaping me you can't

Of course I am. Virtually.

I don't mind you typing the word bitchslap

That's still a slap. How much stays in (of what you write after the slap)
is entirely up to my whim. They're thoughts of slaps, and thoughts are
real, as you yourself pointed out. Now, I, Snarky, do hereby claim

SPNAK!

on Mark Morgan, for his own words on the topic of the reality of thoughts.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
July 2006 Looney Maroon Nomination: