Old August 26th 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve an old freid to some a nightmare to steve is offline

Default Hey stupid

Slow Code wrote:
and they'll soon tire from reading his boring mis-spelled **** too.

can you ever tell the truth you are truely geting aas bad as Robeson

but you are right tey will soon tire of my spelling and an my manner
and go elsewhere which is what YOU want them to do

bt can you show some gratitude for thsi burden I am taking no. No you
are being a Kok that might keep em around here