Old August 26th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default The REAL Omega Radio is not in Taylorville, IL

Bob W wrote:
On 25 Aug 2006 18:38:46 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

Bob W wrote:
On 25 Aug 2006 09:04:15 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

The names are too similar. It's easy for the public to confuse the
names, and so your choice will be taken before a judge.

not by your hand you lack standing and are just butting in

I wasn't talking to you.

so?

I chose to respond to your trolling as you yourself invited me to

. You lack standing and are just butting in.

nope you gave me standing in this thread by posting it in USENET you
lack stading to say it goes before ajudge so would I apeartly Omega
doesn't seem concerned by omegage one