Old August 25th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings
The Demon Prince of Absurdity The Demon Prince of Absurdity is offline

Default I hate the AUK k00ks here, but watching the CB group get hammered is friggen hilarious.

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:08:00 -0700, an Old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
FreeSpeechStore wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 10:17:14 -0700, an old friend wildly foamed:
DrDeath wrote:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote...

He is a Ham, not a CBer. Those that pursue him are Hams also. We at
RRCB just got the fallout.

hwho appointed you to say who was a CBer or not doc

you are just a BITCHSLAP

Naughty. As penance, you are to let Wiseman suck you off.

spp you are woger now we all knew he is dying to suck me off but the
answer is No BITCHSLAP

Tsk tsk. Very naughty. Don't tell me "No", either.

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck
Unabomber Surprise
Goofy @zzed Babboon
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award