Old August 26th 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks
Otaku Otaku is offline

Default I can do not otherwise

The muse whacked over the head on 25 Aug 2006 and
caused hir to enscribe:
wrote:
I hereby propose the following:

we work together to rid the radio groups of the kooks. they're
nothing, and we can run them like the sissies they are. they just
didn't know how tough us radio guys are.

well frankly I expect to bore the kooks out of here and maybe cb too

Of course, the problem is that _you_ are one of the k00ks.
--
©2006 Otaku (at) troll4fun (dot) com

Finagle's Creed:
Science is true. Don't be misled by facts.