Old August 26th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default If you had to study to get a ham licence, would you stay on CB?

"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...

Let's keep the CB'ers on CB.

(snipped)
SC

You just don't get it. We don't want on the ham freqs. I have the entire
11 meter spectrum at my disposal, and that's what really burns your ass.

No, we want your sorry ass to stay on CB. Better ham radio exams will
help. Let's keep the CB'ers on CB.

1: No more automatic renewals. Individuals must retest and
pass all elements required for their license class.

2: The passing score for written exams needs to be raised to 85%.

3: Code elements should be 13 wpm for General, and 20 wpm for Extra.

4: Make the no-code license one year non-renewable.

SC