Old August 26th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve an old freid to some a nightmare to steve is offline

Default If you had to study to get a ham licence, would you stay on CB?

Slow Code wrote:
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...

Let's keep the CB'ers on CB.

(snipped)
SC

You just don't get it. We don't want on the ham freqs. I have the entire
11 meter spectrum at my disposal, and that's what really burns your ass.

No, we want your sorry ass to stay on CB. Better ham radio exams will
help. Let's keep the CB'ers on CB.

all true CBer are one CB if they are not on CB are they cbers? some
are also hams some are not