Old August 26th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Dave Oldridge Dave Oldridge is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

Cecil Moore wrote in news:KPJHg.39$6R7.22
@newssvr24.news.prodigy.com:

Al Klein wrote:
Of course you don't understand a thing Dave and I are discussing. It's
surprising that you can find the "on" switch on your computer.

My MENSA membership number is 1006281. What's yours?

I don't bother with low-IQ clubs myself. Or high-IQ ones for that matter.

I did do some work on the question of human intelligence back in the 60's.
It was interesting. We used factor analysis (now called PCA) and came to
the conclusion that it is a six-dimensional vector quantity--to the extent
you can measure it at all.

--
Dave Oldridge+
ICQ 1800667