Old October 21st 03, 07:34 AM
Peter and Kimberly Porter

Default FS: Yaesu VC-25 VOX headset, for VX1/2/5/7/etc. - $50/obo

I purchased two VC-25 VOX headsets for my wife and I and, as it turned
out, only ended up using one. It's in new condition in the box --
just missing the plastic wrapper.

Pick it up in Annapolis, MD; or I'll be happy to ship it!

Email for more information, tests, etc.

Yaesu VC-25 VOX headset (Yaesu VX-5, VX-7, VX-1, VX-2, etc.) - $50/obo
* Tested to work with Yaesu VX-5 and VX-1
* VOX works well for hands-free operation (I use mine in the car)
* Bought two and only ended up needing one!
* New in box (though out of plastic wrapper)

Peter, N3UWL