Old August 26th 06, 12:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default seeking Caribbean Beacon QSL address

weatherall wrote:

Hi:
I became interested in the character of Dr. Gene Scott after reading a
post by the Professor on the WFMU blog. So I tuned in for an hour last
night and would like to send a reception report to the Caribbean Beacon.
Has anyone received a QSL from them recently? Can you help me with the
postal address? All I've been able to come up with so far is

Caribbean Beacon
The Valley
Anguilla

Will that be enough to ensure delivery?

Caribbean
Beacon
P.O. Box
690
Anguilla
British West Indies

When I QSL'd them back in 1997 I don't think they had a QSL card so I sent a
PPC.

Now I believe they have their own QSL card as evidenced by this:

http://www.antique-corner.com/SWLQSL/anguilla.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA