Old August 26th 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default If you had to use CW... Would N0IMD Still Be Lying To His Family About His On-Line Conduct? Now Including Threats Of Arson by KB9RQZ

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:

In my case I using about 10 percent on the money from a selective cut
of my forest and I decided that it a good use for it and not going over
board

Timber or pulp?

Does it matter?

sure it does

How?

Fiction is fiction.

is amy Fireproof Steve?

Why do you keep threatening her with arson, Morkie?

Steve, K4YZ