Old August 26th 06, 09:04 PM posted to alt.morons,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
RLW RLW is offline

Default OMEGMA ONE

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

RLW wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
Obviously Mork Morgan has not grasped the irony and blatant intent of Slow
Code spamming this group in an attempt to show Mork an example of what he,
Mork, has been doing for months. Mork, ever the dolt, looked at the

writing
on the wall AND COULDN'T READ IT!

Sure I read it and nothing surpises me
Like the congenital idiot he is, Mork decided that he MUST defend his
"honor" and reply to each and every post, including adding cross-posted
groups.

why tell tell this I don't reply to every post I select them carrefully

Mork...hint...Slow Code tried to make a point. One which sailed well over
your head. He was spoofing you, dimwit! (Sigh.)

he waas trying all he was doing was iratiating people, with NO LEGIT
purpose

yes My posting irates people making them see what the NG has become and
tey did not wat to see the thrath

This newsgroup has devolved to what it is today largely because of you,
Mark. Even with white trash Wiseman throwing in his filth, the group was
never "that" bad. Then you, another piece of white trash arrived and the
rest is, as they say, history.