Old August 26th 06, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks
Otaku Otaku is offline

Default I can do not otherwise

Feeling froggy, on 25 Aug 2006, croaked:

Otaku wrote:
:

something beyond your ken kook

Is it because of your plans that you say something beyond my ken
kook?

no it is simple observation that say it

Can you elaborate on that?

plans i have no real plans around beyond wating fro the R&O to come
out and then I will assess my further particapation in RRAP, RRCB

Why do you say that?
you are just an annymouse kook afraid to even srevael your name

--
©2006 Otaku (at) troll4fun (dot) com

Classical music is the kind we keep thinking will turn into a tune.
-- Kin Hubbard, "Abe Martin's Sayings"