Old October 23rd 03, 01:08 AM
Bob Miller

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 01:47:31 GMT, Jim Kalafut
wrote:

I'd like to know if there are some features of more modern digital rigs
that I will find useful. Keep in mind that my operating habits are
casual ragchews and some DX chasing, but not contesting. Any additional
criteria for my search would be appreciated, and feel free to endorse
rigs as well!

Thanks,
Jim (KB9DNA)

YOur best bet would be to do some research yourself, the free
user-written product reviews at http://www.eham.net or the ARRL lab
reviews at http://www.arrl.org -- if you don't take QST, it's time you
did, so you can access their online product reviews, which go back 20
or 30 years and cover any used rig you're likely to buy.

Bob
k5qwg